Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MaxGXL effects, tiredness

I have to tell you that this is incredable! I am going to share with you my workload everyday.

  1. Workout 50min cardio and core.
  2. Walk the dog,
  3. Head to office. Vice President of First Midwest Bank
  4. Client, centers of influence, and prospect meeting and calls. Board membership duties. NFLPA duties.
  5. Home and family time.
  6. MBA work.
  7. Max business development
  8. Sleep
I take my three packets of MaxGXL, and one packet of Max N Fuze per day. The pumped natural energy that I have during the day is phenomenal! I have not felt like this since college. This is the best chance on a supplement I have taken ever! The absolute best results. One of my Max Team Members Jeff Lambert, the owner of Body Sculpting is now feeling the incredible results on his knee and energy levels. Check it out at www.nolanharrisoniii.max4u.com. Great product and great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment